- 70g Soya Chunks (C:23.1g; F:0.3g; P:36.8g; Kcal:242.3)
- 2 Whole Eggs (C:0g; F:10g; P:12g; Kcal:138)
- 2 Egg Whites (C:0g; F:0g; P:6g; Kcal:24)
- 5g Butter (C:0g; F:4g; P:0g; Kcal:36)
- V eggies as per your choice
- Basic Spices
- Boil the Soya Chunks & drain out the water, let it cool down and then, squeeze out excess water. In a mixer, grind the soya chunks coarsely and then take them to a bowl.
- In a pan, melt the butter, then add your veggies and sauté them
- Add your Soya mixture and mix it well. You may add water but that will increase the cooking time.
- Add 4 Whole Eggs (either beat the eggs or add them directly). Stir it and use cut and fold so that it doesn’t form a layer. Then, cover the lid and let it cook for about 2 minutes serve for yourself and Enjoy.
Total Calories: 440.30 kcal